Welcome to Physiosyncrasy.
Physiosyncrasy is about building sustainable physiotherapy careers.
Physiosyncrasy is for physiotherapists who are looking to carve out their own niche.
Physiosyncrasy is for those seeking meaningful work and career satisfaction.
There’s reflective journaling, to start with. Here, you’ll learn the power of journaling as a:
- Self and professional development tool
- Compass for career direction
- Way to hone your physiotherapy craft
The Physiosyncrasy guide helps you to set out your journal using a framework. This means the journal becomes your journal.
There are also regular articles and an upcoming podcast.
The content focusses on sharing ideas, lessons and skills that are not commonplace (but essential) for physiotherapists. From motivational interviewing and caseload balance to choosing the right place to work.
The Physiosyncrasy Community
Subscribe below to receive the latest content. And join our Facebook page to join a community to like-minded physiotherapists.
- Regular articles on skill development and career sustainability
- A guide on how to start a reflective journal
- Goal setting and other useful content, like how to keep track of your professional development